05 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

I'm living a topsy turvy schedule, nothing certain, everything always changing. It drives me stinking crazy! But I am living with snow, so life is okay. I'm learning to snowboard. It's so much fun! Just plain FUN! Not often I do anything just for plain FUN, but snowboarding is it! Woo
whoo!

I preached a sermon at church on 12/28/2008. It's called "Pray for our President." I haven't listened to it to find each and every imperfection, and surely there will be plenty, but it's only 26 minutes long, hardly even enough time to fall asleep. Click on the following link if you're interested. You can then download my blab.

http://www.chelannazarene.org/audio/?year=2008&month=December

The plan at this point, so long as it remains, is to preach again at the three churches Joel and Dess are interim pastoring in Idaho and Montana on 01/18/09. I'm pretty fired up. Don't know what I'll talk about yet. Grace? Disappointment with God? Good books by Phillip Yancey, incidentally.

My legs are really sore, my head is spinning, and this blasted computer gave me a ton of trouble to even add this post, so I'm just going to throw some pictures up here and run away.
















































No comments: