I was able to preach at church today, 17 Jan 2010! It was recorded and posted on the church website: www.chelannazarene.org. On the website Pastor Scott is listed as the speaker, but he was in Peru; it was me, I promise. I preached about one of my favorite Bible stories: King Jehoshaphat facing the attacking armies in 2 Chronicles 20.
There is a song about this story sung by Don Francisco. It has a groovy, kind of bluesy folk vibe, pretty cool! Don Francisco also sings "He's Alive," a really moving song about the Resurrection of Jesus. Pandora Internet radio does not have any songs by Don Francisco, (Don Francisco, Liberaci is not the same guy! ;-) but you should be able to find his work if you look hard enough.
I pray you're blessed by the sermon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awesome, bro. Bless you!
I'm excited for you my friend! Sorry I missed it. Are you ellected(and now I'm not asking if you're calvanist) Are you working for the church?!?!?!?!
Nick(sassy)Krupla
Are we on a blog strike? :P
Dude you need to blog again.
Where you at. What is life like.
Butlers
Would you update already. Your killin me!!!
Love,
JD
Post a Comment